The design and function of the eleganza 3XC bed is customised to meet the high demands of intensive care. This modern bed offers an integrated programme which helps healthcare staff treat and care for critically ill patients.
- Conforms to the latest European guidelines for the safety of the patient by reducing the risks of entrapment (7 Safety zones)
- 4-section mattress platform with removable plastic covers
- 2 telescopic columns for the support of the platform as a result the easy access of the nursing staff below the lying surface during cleaning and disinfection.
- Suitable for C-arm use for the backrest- pelvic area.
- Electrically operated through the corded supervisor control for the adjustment of backrest, thigh, height, (Anti) Trendelenburg, autocontour with locking possibility of the movements for the peripheral controls. In addition, the user has the possibility with the push of a button to adjust the bed in the Cardiac Chair, CPR, mobilisation,Trendelenburg and examination position.
- Additional corded hand control with built-in flash light in orderto be used bythe patient for the adjustment of the backrest, thigh, autocontour and height.
- Safety “GO” button for all the controls. It protects the user from accidental bed movement.
- ERGOFRAME® comfortable system of positioning during backrest adjustment for the prevention of bedsores and pressure in the abdominal area.
- Plastic split siderails.
- Constant height head end integrated in the under carriage
- Removable, lockable made from plastic material head / foot ends.
- Four single antistatic castorswith central braking system.
- Built in battery with led indicator on the supervisor control. Suitable in case of power cut or during transportation.
- Built-in linen holder for the assist of the nursing staff during changing of linen or for the storage of the supervisor control.
- 2 side holders for small accessories, drainage holders
- 4 bushings for infusion stand or extension system, 2 bushings for lifting pole
- 4 horizontal protective bumpers on each of the corners
- Fixing points for Segufix belts
- Can be order to a variety of colours for the head/foot ends and for the split siderails.
- Safe working load up to 230 kg
- Internal dimensions: 86 x 208 cm with built-in extension/reduction up to 8/17cm
- External dimensions: 104,50 x 223 cm
- Can be ordered with suitable hospital mattress as also as with a bedside cabinet with or without built-in overbed table.
- X-ray cassette holder. Suitable to be used by an X-ray system for the backrest area. Unique feature the positioning of the X-ray cassette by the side of the bed. The result is that the user is able to use the X-ray system without lifting the backrest area.
- Scale system. The result is that the user can measure the accurate weight of the patient without calculating any additional accessories that maybe used on the bed. It also has an extra display for the display of the difference of the weight that the user may have lost/gain. Finally it has memory for the storage of the last 10 measurements as also as a system alarm in case that the patient goes away of the bed without any attendance.
- Patient hand control with illuminated controls. Suitable for use during night.
- Plug & Play Hand / supervisor control. Suitable for cases where the nursing staff needs to have the full control of one or more of beds with only one set of controls as also as easier access during the replacement of the controls due to probable malfunction.
- Satellite control as also as built-in controls on the head split siderails.
- Foot controls for the electrical adjustment of the height as also as to be placed on the examination position.
- Additional Eleganza Protector® at the foot end. Suitable for overexcited patients that need to stay on the bed.
- 5th castor or double castors for better manipulation of the bed during its movement.
- Alarm in case of non braked bed.
- Built-in Mobi Lift® handles with buttons for height adjustment (one pair). Suitable for self assist patients during their mobilisation away / to the bed.
- Safety night light.
- Variety of accessories such as lifting poles, IV poles, oxygen holders etc.
Outer dimensions (Side rails up): 231 x 104,5 cm
Mattress platform extension: +8/+17 cm
Recommended mattress size: 208 x 86 x 14 cm
Max. mattress height: 23 cm
Bed height: 41 – 79 cm
Maximum backrest angle: 70°
Maximum thigh rest angle: 30°
Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg position:
Height of side rails (above mattress platform): 45 cm
Weight (basic equipment): 138 kg
Safe working load: 250 kg
Castors and brakes
- 4 castors Ø150 mm Tente Integral
- 4 doublecastorsØ150 mm
- TenteIntegral (O)
- Central castors control adjustable from 4 points
- Retractable 5th castor i-drive (O)
- Automatic brake i-brake (O)