- Patented, mobile tool for real-time acquisition and synchronization of 3 vital signals
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE ULTRASOUND
- HIGH-FIDELITY VISUAL AUSCULTATION
- HIGHLY INTEGRATED ECG
- High definition, clinical visualization tool
- ON-THE-EDGE AI COMPUTING TOOL
- HIPAA COMPLIANT + SECURED DATA
- EXPORT AS A JPEG OR MPEG-4 AVC FILE, USING USB
- DICOM SUPPORTED FOR ARCHIVING EXAMS TO PACS
Evolving artificial intelligence application platform based on novel, deep learning techniques. From novice to super users, our AI platform will enable shortened training cycles to conduct accurate heart function assessment while offering high resolution ultrasound of torso to super users.
- DRIVES SYSTOLIC HEART FUNCTION ASSESSMENT (EF, SV, CO)
- UPCOMING EXPANSION TO NEW APPLICATIONS
AI-driven online portal to facilitate remote ultrasound learning, reduce grading effort, and manage the workflow solution of exam data in any educational setting.
- OPTIMIZE AND DRIVE EFFICIENCY IN ULTRASOUND WORKFLOW MANAGEMENT
- IMPROVE QA EFFICIENCY WITH BUILT-IN REPORTS AND INTELLIGENT ALERTS
- SECURED ACCESS TO INFORMATION ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- HELP REDUCE ADMINISTRATIVE EFFORT FOR FACULTY
- DEDICATED SUPPORT PERSONNEL TO ENSURE BEST-IN-CLASS IMPLEMENTATION
- TGC, Gain and Depth Controls for optimized visualization even with the most difficult patients PW
- Real Time Touch Screen Zoom
- Auscultation microphones integrated directly into probe face to enable simultaneous imaging and auscultation High-fidelity analog signal conditioning, digitization and processing to produce high-quality sound + visual auscultation waveform display
- AI-Assisted EF
- Ejection fraction in <1 minute with clinically tested accuracy 2
- AI-assisted EF Workflow computes ejection fraction, stroke volume and cardiac output (ECG required for cardiac output) Includes review and adjustment capabilities if needed
Enhanced with Three Patent Algorithms AI Trio
- Auto-labelling: Real-time labelling of key cardiac structures for parasternal/ apical cardiac views and the apical 4 chamber subcostal view.
- Auto-grading: Using AI algorithms, the quality of images acquired will be graded for achieving optimal cardiac images in real-time.
- Auto-guidance: AI algorithms will assist in real-time with positioning and orienting the probe with both visual and text cues. As the probe changes the orientation during the scan, the guidance algorithm will provide real-time orientation guidance such as slowly slide lateral, tilt down, tilt up to help with the acquisition of A4C view. If the probe is moved too much clockwise, the guidance algorithm will indicate slowly rotate counter-clockwise on the screen, to rectify the orientation.
Torso a High performance, high durability PZT-based phased array Probe with cable connectivity for B- mode M-mode , Color Doppler, Pulsed Wave and Color Doppler with adjustable frequency appropriate for heart , lung and abdomen.