- White box frame: made of extruded twin-materials PVC and injected ABS. 10/10 sheet steel rear plate with epoxy coating.
- Wall fixing: using fixing slots at the back of the unit.
- Light source: straight fluorescent tubes, “daylight” type, colour temperature > 5500 degrees Kelvin.
- Diffuser screen: Perspex opalin diffuser, thickness 3 mm.
- Lighting intensity: homogeneous (DIN standard 6856, central point 2000 CD/sq.m) limited to the display format for 36 x 43 cm X-ray photographs by blacking strips to avoid glare during examination.
- Film holder: steel rollers. Hardwearing and totally reliable. Transversal nylon wire with sliding clips.
- Lighting control: bipolar switch (I) with incorporated indicator light or new electronic dimmer (V), E.M.C. (Electromagnetic Compatibility) approved.
- Reflector: central
- Viewing areas: extended only.
- Mains cord: standard, 2 poles + earth.
- Mains electricity supply: 230V, 50Hz (for other voltages, consult us).
Stabilized 30 kHz High Frequency lighting (only on models NM3, NM4).
MED’X series includes: